call out for Filmmakers
We are seeking a film maker for the Everyday Creativity Project evaluation.
Culture Shift, in partnership with East Sussex County Council Public Health is looking to appoint a filmmaker to tell the story of the Everyday Creativity project.
Everyday Creativity is a project that explores the relationship between creativity and wellbeing and resilience, against the background of the pandemic. We would like to commission a short film (5-8 mins) to share and celebrate the learning from project with others. We see it supporting the evaluation process, documenting the project and the impact on participants. The project activity is taking place between mid March and mid June.
· Relevant skills and experience brief
· Good organisation and communication skills
· Project management skills
· Working to an evaluation framework
Fee : Total project budget of £3,500
Timeframe: Applications in by 26 March
Interviews: w/beg 29 March
TO APPLY Download FULL BRIEF HERE
Your proposal should outline what you are particularly interested in, in relation to this brief and an outline of the following:
1. Evidence in relation to the listed essential criteria along with any relevant information in relation to the desirable criteria.
2. A brief summary (maximum of 1000 words) of the creative approach you would take to the project brief
3. An indication of your proposed budget
4. Confirmation of your availability for the interview date and capacity to deliver the project from April - June 2021
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further questions about this opportunity please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Or if you would like to speak to someone on the telephone, please call the office and leave a voicemail; we are currently all working remotely so someone will get back to you as soon as possible.